Monday, November 02, 2009

让我们 GET HIGH!
(don't we miss the sec 2 chinese songs era?!)


OHYES, GOODLUCK TO THOSE TAKING CHINESE A's TOMORROW!!
You guys can borrow all my luck for the day
(If I have any to start with)


E, stay strong okay! You have my understanding and support (: But I'm glad you've decided to stick to it. Guess the moment you told me was when you knew that the decision's final. We really need to talk in school soon! (I wrote this in the afternoon but saved the entire post under drafts)



F.I.R - Get High (no it isn't my favourite song but it fits the mood WHOO)

I kinda miss listening to Chinese songs (sec 2 era!) (especially singing with Annia and Erica during recess HAHA). I don't really listen to them anymore cause the new songs are mostly just terrible and I've found much nicer genres anyway.

But that doesn't mean I won't sing along with you, especially if its Lee hom (looks at phua)! I still love the old chinese songs :D



Goodness I'm still feeling slightly high from just now's msn convo with Emily Ivan Jeremy where we kept bullying Jeremy cause he sucks and kept losing to Ivan in TIC TAC TOE (and checkers afterwards). LOL!! Okay I'm like repeating whatever E wrote but the both of us SERIOUSLY GOT HIGH AND STARTED TO TYPE LIKE THAT THROUGHOUT THE CONVERSATION.

So Emily and I tried to play TICTACTOE too but IDK WHY msn hates us alot and we couldn't play even after trying for a million times ): Nevermind we shall try again tomorrow! 不服气! hahaha. I went to bathe afterwards and..




I FOUND THIS VERY COOL:
(sadly I don't think anybody else did hahah)



Do you see the traffic light?!

Its in order, not red green orange or green orange red.




BUT RED ORANGE GREEN.

hahaha okay I really think I'm crazy/weird.

Lady like Emma, be lady like!
(EMMA WATSON SHALL BE MY INSPIRATION.
I'll be happy enough to be a tenth like her D:)



Its 1:42 am now. Kenneth stop drooling over kaykay you can't just write a compo all about her tomorrow HAHA. Or maybe you can. LOL.

Damn I haven't written my OP script. Time to burn some midnight oil again!




I HAVE A VERY DEAD TAGBOARD:
I've actually replied to all but I decided to give longer replies.

15 oct
you: are welcome.
{:D}

19 oct
emma: HELLO YOU!! you are welcome for being welcome! I'M VERY HIGH RIGHT NOW CAN SOMEBODY TAG MY BOARD ITS SO DEAD!!
(and that... was me cause I was bored HAHA)

22 oct
RIANE: OH EMMMA!!!! IT'S OKAY, I'M STUDYING FOR 3 YEARS TOO LET'S GRADUATE TGHT! (: & I'm still waiting for your curry hahahahah! LOVE YOU LOADS IF YOU DON'T KNOW
{RIANE GOH!!!! ARE YOU STILL READING THIS??? :D hahaha I'm not sure when I'll graduate but whatever happens I'll still invite you over for japanese curry rice!! hahah. I LOVE YOU LOADS TOOOO!! Meet up soon k! :D}

29 oct
Yi Ting: Hahah!!! Me too, I'm J1.5!
{hahah HI PHUAYITING. We're still J1.5-ers ohman I've got 3 stupid papers to study for!! D:}

1 nov
ash: hey girl ;D jiayoujiayoujiayou okkk know u can do it! if u ever need a studying partner can always find me :D
{Hey girl!! thankyouthankyouthankyou!! need loads of work on maths! ARE YOU FREE LIKE NEXT WEEK OR NEXT NEXT WEEK? Lets study at starbucks again kk! :D}

No comments: